Get out of the property immediately; do not stop to collect anything.
Once you’re safe call 999
To prevent any problem we strongly recommend you read and follow the advice on the Government Fire Safety website
If you suspect a gas leak:
DON’T – do anything which may cause a spark, e.g. use any electrical switches or devices
This could just be the battery needing changing, or the unit coming to the end of its lfe
However it could be a sign of a Gas Leak (see above)
Danger signs of a Carbon Monoxide problem are:
Call us 01480 494967, we will get the alarm checked
If there is lots of water, switch off your water at the stopcock first!
Try to catch the water with bowls, or contain it with towels.
Try to see where the water is coming from – if it is not from your property try to find out whose property is causing it.
Try to establish whether there may be a cause – e.g. was the shower just running – it could be a simple seal to replace.
Call us 01480 494967, we will get it sorted.
Please be aware that when water comes through a ceiling it often comes through the lights, as that is where there is a hole in the ceiling. As a precaution we advise switching off the electrics for that light circuit.
Very professional organisation that gives good service to both the tenants as well as the landlord. Highly recommended.
All staff at Maxine Lester Residential Lettings are trained to a high standard and I have always found Lisa Gadsby very efficien
Every time we have contacted Maxine Lester everyone has been so helpful. We have always had any issues dealt with promptly and...
Excellent service all round, keeping us informed regularly on our property, always contactable and willing to help with any query.