1. The competition is organised by MAXINE LESTER RESIDENTIAL LETTINGS whose registered office is at 12 Station Road, St Ives, Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire, PE27 5BH.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. The competition is being run on social media.
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be stated in the linked competition page/post, after this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as listed in the linked competition page/post.
10. Maxine Lester reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. Maxine Lester is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as stated in the competition post and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen: either at random by software, from all entries received and verified by a promoter and or its agents. Or as a result of a popular vote conducted via social media sites as measured and recorded and verified by a promoter and or its agents or by an independent adjudicator or panel of judges appointed by the promoter.
14. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. Maxine Lester will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
16. Maxine Lester’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: [email protected] (the promoter).
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
All staff at Maxine Lester Residential Lettings are trained to a high standard and I have always found Lisa Gadsby very efficien
Every time we have contacted Maxine Lester everyone has been so helpful. We have always had any issues dealt with promptly and...
Excellent service all round, keeping us informed regularly on our property, always contactable and willing to help with any query.