Our Fees and Service Promise to You
- As a member of both ALRA and the Property Ombudsman we work to a strict code of practice and have a set frame work in which we must and want to operate on your behalf.
- You will be matched with properties that suit your specific needs and not waste your time showing you homes that do not match the criteria you give us.
- We will deal with any queries you have in a prompt and courteous manner and keep you informed of on going issues.
- We will provide you with a Tenancy Agreement that protects your rights and is produced in a straight forward language that is clear to understand.
- We will provide you with a concise guide to the charges that you may incur during your tenancy.
- We will provide you with your own Letting and Management Team – the same team will help you with any queries you may have throughout your tenancy.
- We will provide you with a home that has been assessed for risks and energy consumption. We want you to enjoy your new home and live in a safe environment.
- If we manage the property you will be provided with a 24 hour emergency help line – we take emergencies seriously.
- We will ensure that any repairs carried out on your home are carried out by a competent tradesman who has been fully referenced by us.
- We will always give you 24 hours notice of anyone needing to enter your home to carry out repairs.
- If we hold your deposit it will be protected by the Tenancy Deposit Scheme.
- We operate a 5 day perfect checkout deposit refund – if your property is left as per your Tenancy Agreement.
In order to secure a property, a reservation and administration fee must be paid. This ensures that no one else will view the property and for us to commence the referencing procedure and produce the legal documents needed. You will be written to before you pay this fee to advise that charge is non-refundable you will also be sent our full Terms of Business to review and sign. If there any queries or questions on the terms of business please call one of our team members who will be able to answer any concerns you may have.
FEES TO BE AWARE OF all fees are inclusive of VAT
Reservation and Administration Fee - £175 per applicant
These fees cover the cost and time to obtain credit, employment and tenancy history to ensure potential tenants are credit worthy and are likely to be able to pay their rent.
Carrying out negotiations between you and the landlord to finalise the terms of the Tenancy Agreement
Drafting, finalising, recording and sharing legally secure tenancy agreement.
Securely registering your deposit with Tenancy Deposit scheme ( TDS)
Preparing and completing the check-in to the property
Reviewing your completed inventory and dealing with any issues that you may have concerns with
Forwarding a copy of your TDS certificate and completed tenancy agreement
If a Guarantor is required a charge of £85 will be required.