Our Service Promise to You
When renting your home, your quality of life is determined by the quality of property management. We set a standard of excellence for residential property management where we measure ourselves each day by the service promise we give to you. These are the standards that we work to.
- As a member of both ALRA and the Property Ombudsman we work to a strict code of practice and have a set frame work in which we must and want to operate on your behalf.
- You will be matched with properties that suit your specific needs and not waste your time showing you homes that do not match the criteria you give us.
- We will deal with any queries you have in a prompt and courteous manner and keep you informed of on going issues.
- We will provide you with a Tenancy Agreement that protects your rights and is produced in a straight forward language that is clear to understand.
- We will provide you with a concise guide to the charges that you may incur during your tenancy.
- We will provide you with your own Letting and Management Team – the same team will help you with any queries you may have throughout your tenancy.
- We will provide you with a home that has been assessed for risks and energy consumption. We want you to enjoy your new home and live in a safe environment.
- If we manage the property you will be provided with a 24 hour emergency help line – we take emergencies seriously.
- We will ensure that any repairs carried out on your home are carried out by a competent tradesman who has been fully referenced by us.
- We will always give you 24 hours notice of anyone needing to enter your home to carry out repairs.
- If we hold your deposit it will be protected by the Tenancy Deposit Scheme.
- We operate a 5 day perfect checkout deposit refund – if your property is left as per your Tenancy Agreement.
- If you choose our Tenancy Bond option you will not have to pay a deposit (see information headed No Deposit Scheme).